Address Changes

If you are currently a resident of West Perry School District and your address has changed or you need to request a new bus stop, you will log in to the PowerSchool parent portal either on the web at or on the PowerSchool mobile app (for iOS or android). You will use your parent credentials. If you do not have a parent portal account or if you have trouble logging in, please send an email to [email protected].

On the website (in Chrome or Edge), after you log in, you will select your student, then select forms on the left navigation. Then click the “Address/Transportation Change Request Form”. On the app, select a child in the upper right corner. Then click More… in the lower right corner. Click Forms. Click the Address/Transportation Change Request Form”. Complete the form and then click submit. If you have multiple children for whom this change will apply, click the arrow beside Submit and then choose Submit for Family.
If your address has changed, you must also provide proof of residency. This can be completed virtually by scanning and emailing the required documents, mailing a copy of the documents or by bringing the physical documents to the district office. 
Proof of Residency documentation includes any two of the following: a deed, lease, sales agreement, notarized statement from landlord, mortgage information, driver's license or  DOT identification card, utility bill, current credit card bill, permit to carry card, vehicle registration. If residing with a district property owner, the property owner must sign a notarized "multiple occupancy form."
Email a copy of this documentation to [email protected] or mail or bring it to the District Office located at 2606 Shermans Valley Road, Elliottsburg, PA 17024. PLEASE NOTE: Until these materials are received, the District cannot finalize your address change.
If this request is for a change in bus stop, there is typically no need for additional documentation. Simply complete this form. 
If you have any questions or if you are unable to complete the online form, please call 717.789.3934 x 5500.