This year we welcome students to our classrooms with food allergies. We invite your help and cooperation to help them stay safe.
We have a students who are highly allergic to PEANUTS and NUTS. Reactions are caused by skin contact or ingestion and are life threatening. There are several practices that will be in place this school year to help prevent allergic reactions:
We look forward to working together with you to have a wonderful year school year. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the school nurse at 789-3012 x6303.
The course, “How to C.A.R.E. for Students with Food Allergies” from FARE (Food Allergy Research & Education) has been approved for nurses and unlicensed school personnel and satisfies the requirements for Act 195 of 2014.
This free on-line course takes approximately an hour to complete. Register for the course at http://allergyready.com/
The course content and be accessed at http://allergyready.com/product/course-access/